The team went an admirable 1-1 on the day. The team won their first game. It truly was a "team" effort as each student played a remarkable game. Even though they had a double header and were without a doubt fatigued for their second game, they managed to pull it together and put forth their best effort in an exciting 2 point match-loss (25-23)!
Elementary 8:45 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
High School 8:15 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Transition Program 8:15 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
|Mon Dec 23 - Winter Break No School December 23rd - January 3th|
|Mon Jan 06 - Classes Resume|
|Fri Jan 10 - Second Grading Period Ends|
|Tue Jan 14 - H.S. Final Exams - Early Dismissal|
|Wed Jan 15 - H.S. Final Exams - Early Dismissal|
|Thu Jan 16 - H.S. Final Exams - Early Dismissal|
|Fri Jan 17 - Teacher In-Service Day - No School|
|Mon Jan 20 - M.L. Kings's Birthday - No School|
Welcome! Acacia Academy is a year-round accredited, private school for grades 1-12 and offers Transition Programs for ages 18-22. The Acacia tree symbolizes what our school strives to achieve: educational stability with roots of strength and character that will last a lifetime making Acacia Academy a safe place to grow and learn. Offering a variety of year-round and summer programs designed to meet each student's learning objectives in terms of his/her learning capabilities, Acacia Academy is AdvancED accredited and located in the La Grange, Illinois area. The Illinois State Board of Education has approved Acacia Academy for out-of-district placement for special education.
Acacia Academy offers accredited programs for:
- The accelerated and/or gifted student to challenge their thinking skills within particular subject areas
- The regular education student to meet their academic goals and potential
- Students with learning differences, dyslexia, dyscalculia, dysgraphia, aspergers, autism, and/or attention deficit disorders
- Emotional and social needs
- Vocational study for future employment
- Transition to post-secondary educational study and successful independent adult living
- Instruction skills, processing abilities, speech/language, and social skills